“Personal Information” is information which identifies you personally or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained. This may include but is not limited to:
- Full legal name, address for service, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, photographic identification, government issued identification and other contact details.
- Soldex requires the highest level of browser permissions that could potentially lead to procurement of more Personal Information than enclosed in the definition of Personal Information.
- World Wide Web related information, including but not limited to IP Addresses, operating system and browser type may be received by Soldex as a result of your interactions with Soldex.
- Soldex uses Google Analytics for purposes of monitoring web traffic. Any identifying information collected via Google Analytics is controlled by Google.
- Solana blockchain and other public blockchains provide transparency into transactions and Soldex is not responsible for preventing or managing information broadcasted on a blockchain.
Purpose of Personal Information collection
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide our services efficiently and effectively;
- Inform you about lending and financing features;
- Develop, enhance, market and deliver products and services to you;
- Understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- Provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site;
- Process billing and collection of any fees;
- Conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- Provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as Soldex customer;
- Meet Soldex legal and regulatory requirements (eg, information required to verify your identity).
Security, Protection and Use of Personal Information
Soldex is committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only a specified number of employees within our business have access to your Personal Information. These employees have duties which reasonably require access to your Personal Information.
Soldex systems and data are constantly under review to ensure that you are getting the best level of service and that market leading security features are in place.
Soldex reserves the right to retain and share certain Personal Information in order to meet our regulatory and statutory requirements. In addition, Soldex reserves the right to retain and share certain Personal Information with our corporate partners, and third parties acting on behalf of Soldex.
Personal Information and other related data may be exported outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Your Personal Information may be processed and stored in a foreign country or countries. Under those circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country or those countries may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information through foreign laws. You need to be aware that the privacy standards of those countries may be lower than those of the jurisdiction in which you reside. You should note that you are not obliged to give your Personal Information to Soldex, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide our services, or your access to our services may be limited.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share Users’ Personal Information with any financial dispute resolution scheme to which the Company subscribes, and other law enforcement bodies, regulatory agencies, courts, arbitration bodies and dispute resolution schemes, both in United Kingdom and internationally, as may be required by law.
In the event that Soldex is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment or the application of laws or change of control, there may be a disclosure of your information to another entity related to such an event.
Access and Changing of Personal Information
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us. We will aim respond to your request within 14 days. You may also request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Information, your Account details, or your Transaction details by sending an email to us. Soldex will act on your request only when it is not inconsistent with its legal and regulatory obligations and compliance procedures. Upon your written request, we will inform you of the use and general disclosure of your Personal Information. Depending on the nature of your request, there may be a minimal charge for accessing your Personal Information.
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including implementing appropriate security measures. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments. However, we give no guarantee that such misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure will not occur. There are protective measures that you should take which as well include but are not limited to changing password regularly, not sharing your Personal Information with other unless you clearly understand the purpose of their request and you know with whom you are dealing.
Retention of Personal Information
Users Under Age of 13
Soldex does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under 13 without verifiable prior parental consent. If you believe such information has been inadvertently collected, we will take necessary steps in order to remove such information from our database. Users under 13 must seek and obtain parental consent to use this website.